Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Charsie's Sweet 16!

Happy Birthday Charsie!!!

"16"


 Charlie is race official!!!
He plans and plans for these events.  He makes the race as crazy and gross as he can, and then he dresses like........well, I don't have the words exactly.  :)




Wait, is that the baby in your left hand and the stroller in your right?

You would never guess these boys graduated in the top of their class.  haha.


Kole, just so you know....you will never babysit any of our kids.  


YUCK!!!!!


We had to feed the fierce competitors.  :)

The race official is in a hurry.....something is happening on the course that may require a judgement call.
  (looks like he has good judgement...NOT!!!!)

After the big kids went...the little kids got a change on the course.

Yuck!!!!



Charsie won the
 "Stud Survivor" 
at Kole's Birthday, so it was fitting that Kole won the
 "Sweet 16 Survivor" 
title at Charsie's Birthday.  
Charsie is not only an awesome kid that brings joy to everyone that knows her....she is also the best wife a mother could ask for.  :)  I know she was shocked that I could pull off a party without her help....actually I surprised myself.  haha.

1 comment:

marlece said...

You are sneaky you didn't even give me a clue to it. WOW! I love and laughed thru this whole post. I loved it!