Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Water Blessings!


This weekend was full of WATER fun!!!!
2 of my FAVORITES....
water skiing and baptisms!!!


My man driving a boat.  He may not be in his wranglers when he is on the lake, but he is still lookin
 FINE!!!!

I skiied!!!!  I got up the first try.   Bragging rights!!!!


Claiborne showing us how it is done.  

Mik.  He loves to just be a part of everything.

Determined Luke.

My big boy.  It has been so great having him home for the summer.  Thank you Jesus!


Pulling his old man.  Life is good!!!!  I'm thinking there are MANY fun advantages to having teenagers around!!

This kid is so full of IT!!!!!  I just love him.

There is nothing funner in a Sunday afternoon than to watch people make a public profession of their faith and be baptized.
  AWESOME JOB Brooke!!!
Stevie!!!! 
 You are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside.  We are so proud of you.  Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!!!



4 comments:

Farm School Marm said...

AWESOME, awesome, awesome!!! God is SO good! What a great weekend!

Loree said...

AWESOME Thank you for sharing such a special moment with us.

marlece said...

great time, thanks Charles for pulling my behind out of that water as well, it was a blast!

Shauna said...

Pure awesomeness right here! And the photography…. nicely done sister!!