Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

She is GRAND!!!!!

I thought I would share something so GRAND!!!!!!

This is my sweet Maubry.

Isn't she just GRAND!!!!



I get a picture almost every morning saying, 
"Good morning Nay Nay".

It blesses me more than any other morning greeting.


Maubry Ann Bowen - My GRAND baby!!!!!

3 comments:

Lashae Bowen said...

And you are a GRAND ma!!! We love you!

Shauna said...

OH that last picture is AMAZING - she looks like a doll. I love her … she is SO GRAND!!

marlece said...

YES! She is the grandest of grands! I swear I think she is just a living doll baby. Does your mouth water when you see these pictures? I'll bet your lips needing her. They must be going thru withdrawl. This must be better than a cup of coffee in the morning. You are a blessed NAY NAY!