Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Kole and Family Update

Charlie went to Texas to see Kole last weekend!! 
 * I may or may not have made the reservations without him knowing.* 

 I just got a little tired of the big fat lump in my throat and the heaviness in my chest and I needed SOMEONE from this household to set eyes and hands on him.

 Yep...now...because I got a FULL report on how Kole is, and I can breathe and swallow and it feels so good.  

Charlie's report on Kole:  The DUFUS is doing good.  He looks good, he's working hard, he's skinnier, he's less tan, he's got friends and a church.  He's focused (that's never been a problem for Kole).  He's sitting front row center in his classes (Charlie knows because he went to class with him.)  He's enjoying his bike and his room is a mess.  
Whew...some things never change.

Things are quite busy around here...Charlie is still working out of town, so every 5 or 6 days I see him for a few hours.  It's like an affair...with a whole bunch of years of marriage and kids and bills between us and without all the dishonesty and bad stuff.

We are gearing up for a rodeo we work every year.

Marcella ( Charlie's ANGELIC mother) is turning 90 in a few days and we are planning a little party.

That's the update!






2 comments:

marlece said...

I just think I sighed a big sigh of 'oh good Kole is good' sigh. And love the update, you lucky girl, having an affair without having one. I think I want details

Farm School Marm said...

LOL "Things are quite busy around here...Charlie is still working out of town, so every 5 or 6 days I see him for a few hours. It's like an affair...with a whole bunch of years of marriage and kids and bills between us and without all the dishonesty and bad stuff."
The BEST kind of affairs: love affairs of a lifetime!
Glad Kole is well and you can breathe - for a few more weeks until you start to wonder again!