Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

GO !!


James 4:13-17

English Standard Version (ESV)

Boasting About Tomorrow

13 Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit”— 14 yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. 15 Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that.” 16 As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil. 17 So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.


It's GO time!!! 

 After much prayer and seeking the Lord's direction Charlie and I feel it is time to 

*GO*.

Time to Go
Time to Obey
Time to Do

Do What?  Love

What does Love do?  Love Does..(you fill in the blank)

We are going to Uganda November 27 - Dec 9.

If you feel like God it calling you to GO with us...we would LOVE it! 
 We are going to be purchasing our tickets Oct 18th. 
 That's 40 days before departure.

We aren't sure of all we will be doing...we hope everyone that GOES has something they feel they could do to love on some people and we will see where God leads us.

1 John 4:11

English Standard Version (ESV)
11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.


I have an idea...that I am so excited about...and I will be working on it....here's a hint:  for me, LOVE always feels the best when I'm getting my hair and or feet pampered. 

 Oh ya...you know I now know how to DO Ugandan hair ..right??  AND..I also happen to know how to make feet feel really LOVED!!

I know someone...he may or may not be named Robert that knows a lot about water and has quite a gift with drilling it and I know when I turn my water faucet on and have clean water to drink...I FEEL LOVED!!!

I also may or may not know a man named Dan that has quite a calling for building long and short call facilities.

And I know when I have bathroom facilities...I FEEL LOVED!!!!

It will be fun to see who the Lord puts together and what 
LOVE DOES.


No comments: