Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Celebration Whirlwind

God is so good and He has given us SO MUCH!!!!!  

We have celebrated graduation .....we have had parties....we have had birthday after birthday....we have traveled to Texas......we have celebrated baptisms .....we have had baby showers and we  have gone to weddings and family gatherings and welcome home celebrations and celebrations upon celebrations....and I couldn't be more thankful for all the abundance of people and things and accomplishments and BLESSINGS 
to celebrate.

And this has all been in the last 7 weeks!!!!

THIS MOM IS OUT OF BREATH!!! 
Breathless....that I get to be a part of so much blessing and celebration, and breathless from running from thing to thing and trying my head off to keep up and not miss a step.

 I KEEP REMINDING ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN TO ME THAT,

   I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!!!

and Grandma's need rest.  hehe

I would not give up one 

NOT EVEN ONE

 of these celebrations or parties for anything....I am THANKFUL THANKFUL THANKFUL....but I am asking the Lord for more energy so that I may continue in the mode of celebration.

I don't want to slow down, I want to have more energy, and I want to look and feel rested.

We have several more birthdays that MUST be celebrated and another wedding, and and and and....

it's crunch time....Kole is headed off to college soon...Lashae will have little Bowen Baby soon and I want to be on my game!!!!  
















3 comments:

marlece said...

Ok grandma, I don't think that even the youngest of the young could keep up with that schedule of yours. So, you have my permission to look and feel a little hagard (sp?) at times. I'm tired just reading this!

Shauna said...

OH MY I love that last pic!!!

You are going to be one hot Gma! I still can't believe your going to be a GMA! And I am going to be a Great Aunt - I need to sport that around more - Great Aunt, I like it!

Energy? Oh, ya. It has been a whirlwind - a GREAT and POWERFUL whirlwind! Praise the LOrd and bring on more coffee - you have a grand baby comin!

Ashley said...

Just wanted to say hello. I've been following your blog for awhile. My sister Alisha showed it to me (I think you're husband has been doing some work on her house). Anyway, just wanted you to know I'm always so encouraged by your enthusiasm and joyful outlook on life. Thanks for sharing! :)