Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Maezie Speaking

Ok...this is Maezie doing this post:  Everyone wants to know how I'm doing....and they should after all I do believe I am the PRINCESS.  Esther calls me this all the time so I am convinced it is true.


I'm doing so good...I'm a good eater...I'm a good sleeper (during the day especially).  I love getting up at 12:30am...2:30am...and  4:30am....then I just stay awake...my mom taught me right from the womb that she likes to get up early, so I have become her new alarm clock...I hope she's grateful for my efforts.


I like being held, A LOT....I figure there are so many hands anxious to hold me that I'd better keep them doing what they love the most....just another job I have done that I hope they are grateful for.


You are probably wondering how the other kids are adjusting to me...well, Esther loves me, but it took a little adjustment on her part....I think she was worried where she fit into all this, and now she knows...she has a Princess sister and nothing else has changed.  Esther's kisses are my favorite of the whole family, her lips are like big silky pillows on my skin.


Reece is still wondering who is in charge...I can tell you and him and everyone else....IT"S ME...I'm in charge of everyone, because I'm in charge of the Mommy, so that makes me in charge...sometimes, when Reece thinks he's in charge, I'll be sitting there just eating away, and the Mommy...gets up REALLY fast and talks really loud at Reece...I don't like it because it disturbs my meal, and startles me, so I hope Reece realizes soon that I'm in charge, so the Mommy will quit jumping up so quick and being so loud.


Kole is scared of me...he says I'm too small, and I'm lazy...he thinks I should walk or talk, but I know once I do he will wish I would sit down and shut it.


Charsie loves to hold me and she is GOOD at it.  She snuggles me right up and I'm happy as a clam.


Lashae...she asks for pictures of me EVERYDAY because she misses me so much. 


Luke...he loves me, and he is just so glad that I'm able to make it to his football games, and I haven't stopped him from any of his sports...he thinks I'm pretty cool because I'm probably his youngest fan.


So, there ya go, that's my life, it's pretty sweet.

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Add: "I am sure my Aunties are in deep depression, as they should be. I am cute and they have not breathed my cuteness in."

"Waaaaaaa," says the CA Auntie.

:)

marlece said...

I second that, I was just telling your Ma today with a tear in my eye that you might not be as scrumptous as you are today in a few weeks, she assured me you will be.....so I'm with CA Auntie but this is WA AUNTIE!

Sydney said...

Jenay you are hilarious! She better like her other sister too! :)

Lashae Bowen said...

Hahahaha oh miss maezie thank you for the update
You are precious and hilarious! :) you should
Start your own blog haha :) I love you and the mommy

The McKinnon Crew said...

Very cute! Where's the part about having already met her future husband?! We love her...sweet baby!

Brooklyn said...

I cannot not wait to meet you little Maezie!