Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Monday, April 4, 2011

This one's for my Sisters.

This is a post for my sisters!! They enjoyed the picture on the last post so much...I decided to post the other one too. These are pictures that The Bulletin took on Esther's arrival at the airport, and they published it on the front page with a nice article the day after Esther arrived home.

I forget my sisters do not get our local paper .....so, here it is. I have saved a few papers and will give them to you when I see you. :) I knew you would enjoy Charsie's joy on her face in this picture.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Awww.... I DO love! googling the bulletin now.

marlece said...

I love this one too!!!!! So sweet, so sweet, I get all teared up looking at this one as well. STOP IT! (just kidding)