Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Hart for Esther drawing

We are drawing for the Hart trailer tonight at 5pm. The local news station, KTVZ, will anounce the winner on the 6pm news. We will send the link as soon as we can and we will be contacting the WINNER TONIGHT!!!!!

We are so thankful, we have had a last minute OUTPOURING of tickets sales. I'm thankful and humbled, and blessed and overwhelmed, and rejoicing, and praising and ...and....and.....can't put words to all I'm feeling. Part of me is just wanting to run and hide I'm not worthy of all this generosity, or the kindness that people are pouring out on us, but I'm hanging in there because I know it's all to bring Esther home, and I know people are just doing what they feel in their hearts to do, but it's TOO much, it's just TOO much.

Thanks again to everyone for your support, love, prayers, kind words, and generosity.

We are blessed and we know that God is just on His throne shining in all His Glory, and TODAY He is allowing me a glimpse of it, and it's just TOO MUCH. It is awesome and paralyzing, I know I don't deserve it, and I know it's just a gift and I know that He has so much more for each of us, but I'm sure this is all I can handle for today.

5 comments:

The McKinnon Crew said...

I guess we've been a little focused on the event around here...Jacob (age 5) just asked me to go to your blog & see how many tickets you'd sold! So cute! Love you guys...I've heard your voice in my head a million times in the last couple days...."God WILL move mountains on behalf of the orphan." That might be an understatement! HE is SO good!

Shauna said...

I will be waiting for my phone call! lol

We Are Family said...

P R A I S E J E S U S !!!!!

marlece said...

I'm with Sha....

Cooking Up Faith said...

Praise God for all He had done. He is SO faithful! What a story!!! :)