Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Court Date Scheduled!

Please click on A Hart for Esther if you want any updates or information concerning the horse trailer we are raffling off.



What a day! I got to my computer by 7:00am and I had 3 e-mails from our lawyer in Ug*nda that said URGENT - ! I read them and each one was explaining that we have a court date for the 7th of FEBRUARY!!! Oh my GOODNESS!!! This is an answer to many prayers, but that means we leave in 2 DAYS!!!! I have so much to do, but honestly EVERYTHING that NEEDS to be done to make this happen....is done. God has absolutely gone before us parted the Red Sea, and paved the way...we just have to move forward and trust Him, because my head is swirling, but I can see God's hand so perfectly on each and every detail.



We will not be able to bring Esther home this trip, due to the timing of the court date. We do not have our approval from the U.S.C.I.S. We have an appointment in Portland on the 22nd. So we will go to Ug*nda. I will meet my precious daughter, we will go to court and ask the judge if we can be her parents, we will fly home, and we will get everything finished up here and then go back and get her and bring her HOME!!!!



I would love to blog more details about how we KNOW this is the Lord just paving the way and His timing is crazy to me...but He knows the whole picture so I'm choosing to trust HIM.



We are still selling tickets for the raffle for the Hart trailer. Please be praying and repost any chance you get! We will be home with just a few days to spare before the drawing.

6 comments:

The McKinnon Crew said...

It was an exciting day in Powell Butte! Can't imagine how exciting it will be when you bring her home! Love you guys...and waiting for our assignments while you are away!

Kathy said...

It was an exciting day in Uganda, too! I told Esther last night that today you would be getting on a plane for Uganda, coming for the court date. I wish you could have seen her! She was beaming! She sometimes has a hard time expressing herself in words, so I asked her some questions. Are you a little bit scared? "No." A little nervous? "No." Worried about meeting your new family? "No." Just happy? "YES!", with the biggest smile in the world on her face - a smile that just wouldn't quit! I think she floated to bed! I am so going to miss that girl, but oh, I am so happy for her, that she will have such a family to love her!

We Are Family said...

WOW! Congratulations

Elicia said...

So excited for you guys!! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Uganda! :) Praying for you both.

Amy said...

Praying your court appt. went well.
Blessings,
Amy

Lorraine, AKA Forever Blessed said...

I just wanted to let you know that one of your friends contacted me to see if I'd share your story on our blog (www.AllArePreciousInHisSight.blogspot.com). I LOVE your fundraiser! We're a large adoptive family on a ranch in Texas. My hubby's going to purchase a ticket for your Hart raffle to help bring your Esther home! We're spreading the word like wildfire around the "cowboy community", loving the way God will link two worlds together, educating the cowboys about the ransoms for adoptions. Praying for your funds to be provided by our Provider, for Him to be glorified, and His love of the orphan to be spread throughout the world. Can't wait to see who wins the trailer, but regardless of who wins, the Lord is glorified and your daughter is rescued. Praise Him!