Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Monday, October 23, 2017

Uganda: 35 days Ministry Changed My Life

I asked Patrick to share something from his heart that I could share on this blog. Patrick is one of our kids that we have had the opportunity to know and support and love for 7 1/2 years now. This kid is an amazing writer. His thoughts are deep and he has a beautiful way of expressing himself. I was so blessed by what he shared. I'm humbled as he shares how we came to know him, and it is only by God's grace that He brought us all together and let us be a blessing to one another. Patrick is very involved in ministry right where he lives and He is sharing the Gospel and encouraging others to use their gifts and talents for God's glory. We will walk alongside Patrick as he shares what God is doing in his ministry and we get to encourage and pray and cheer for all the great things God has done!!!!


From Patrick's Voice. (Patrick messaged this to me on a small phone. I complain about all the technology I have and how frustrating it can all be and this precious soul took so long to put down his thoughts on a very small and old phone). Lord forgive me for complaining.......

MINISTRY CHANGED MY LIFE by Patrick Brewer @patricksvoice

These days don't belong to me, they depend to God. GOD, APPARENTLY MY life doesn't belong to me, it belongs to you . You have got me out of many life challenges and brought me this far . I live my life to testify . As the days come closer each day, I have the joy in seeing my American family. My Dad, my mom, my sister , and all they are coming with . They leave their places and beautiful homes to come in Africa to come and do God's work. I have witnessed and seen the power and blessings that come with ministry . There is always a reason . I love ministry, I love serving mankind. I was blessed by ministry and I want to use ministry to bless others. I was blessed by ministry for seven years now, have you been blessed? , use your blessings to bless others , and your father in heaven will bless you . I was a nobody, hopeless, helpless, fatherless at the time ministry changed my life . There is always more to ministry, God calls us and leads us to bless his people, my dad CHARLIE BREWER blessed me and my family through ministry . My theme for all the years since I met dad has been "AM A LIVING TESTIMONY" this time round, am also getting involved in ministry and I know God has a lot to do for us. This year , God has promised and I know he's having a lot in plan. Fear not because he's God. He has better plans for you . Whenever he does miracles in your life, and you think he's done enough , he does it again . This a working God daily. I will be ministering with my dad mom, sister and a lot more . I know God has placed people ahead of me to meet , I know they will bless me and maybe I will be a blessing . That's the power of ministry. I have met a lot of people whom I never thought I would ever meet. I have been blessed by many people in my life. I am somebody today because of the added effort of everyone I have met in doing ministry. The childhood friends i grew up with are the people I talk to about Serving others for Christ came to serve but not to be served. In whatever places he's placing ahead of us, he's presence shall go with us. He's a Good father , he loves us . We are only NOTHING minus GOD.


There is a purpose for MINISTRY. There is always more. You will meet a lot of suffering humans. I have got COMPASSION FOR THE NEEDY. I now give the little I have for those in NEED. Maybe you have something not so useful but someone out there can't live because he lacks that . It might be a prayer, food, a word of encouragement. Make an impact in someone's life. In my brother's words " Let's use what we have to influence change. An impact at a time. It's our time to drive through change and make this world a better place. Let's embrace Change" The places you go to are not different. It's the change you want in such places that make the difference. Be the change. doesn't matter how many people you help, just help one. One once said "I give not because I have, but because I know how it feels like to lack something" . The world needs more of this . God is always calling us deeper . Andd them our prayers start "God I want to know more of you, I want to know you more . I want to do more for you . God is always looking for more of us,more of our attention , more of our trust he wants us to do more for him and then he does more through US . We are his vessels through which he moves, speaks and Acts Allow me share this part of the OCEAN SONG(where my feet may fail) Spirit lead me where my spirit Is without borders Let me walk upon the waters Wherever you would call me Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander And my faith will be made stronger In the presence of my savior God bless you .


These pictures are the kids that Patrick is pouring into.  He is discipling and teaching them about Jesus and giving them opportunity to use their gifts and talents to share their joy in the Lord with all who can see them and hear them!!!




No comments: