Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

He Is Risen. May He Rise Up In Me!

Today is Easter!!  Jesus is risen!!!  He has conquered sin and death.  

As He rises the SUN everyday, may His SON rise in us.  Make us beautiful just like the SUNRISE.  Everyday, even on cloudy days may your SON rise just like the SUN!

In Kenya last year when Charlie was there.
 
May He rise up in our hearts and bring GLORY to His name.

He has risen.  May He rise up in me.  

Lord, make my life a SONRISE that I may shine your glory everywhere I go, everything I do.

Jesus is ALIVE and may He LIVE in me, fully ALIVE!!!!



Praying for the leaders of our homes, and families, and churches, and country, that they may 
LEAD IN FOLLOWING JESUS!!!!

At the beach a few months ago.




No comments: