Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Happy Anniversary To My Man! 26 Years!

To my Bofriend forever and husband for 26 years,


I love you more now than I did 26 years ago.
 I love you more than I did yesterday.

It has been watching you go thru the hard times and trials of life that have made me love you more.  The good times are good and the fun times are fun, but it's been the trials that have made me see your character come out.  
You don't ever always handle trials with calm patience, but you always work at it.  
You give life your all, and that is when I love you the most. 



Charlie Brewer, you are the hardest worker I know.  
You are the "clean up guy".  
Always the last to leave the party and the last one to leave the job.

I will say that it is when you are seeking the Lord and loving Him that I love you the most. 

 
You rock my world when I see you loving Jesus, and doing things that are out of your  crazy cowboy mind,
 and with your wild Jesus loving heart.

  When you are giving all that you have and all that you are to Him and loving Him and embracing the purpose that He has for your life, you are on fire!




You are a super dad to all our kids....It blesses me, the way that you parent.
And when you are loving on kids that aren't yours and you are giving and helping and teaching THEM, the ones that don't have your last name....my heart beats extra hard. 

 I see something in you that is so beautiful, that is so over the top.

  To me, when you are loving on these kids, and I mean in a sacrificial, over-time, physical, financial, sort of way,
you are the most like
 Jesus.  
You shine the brightest in those times.
 (maybe that's why you have so much silver hair)

Thanks for being my man!  
Thanks for all you do! 
 Thanks for all you give!

Love,  Your girlfriend forever and your wife of 26 years.

PS.  I still must confess, I first noticed you for your tight wrangler butt, and it still turns my head everytime. 
 But now, I check you out from your silver lined head
 (of which according to you, I can claim giving you each and every one)
 to the butt bottom of your denim Wranglers
 (of which according to God and the state of Oregon, I can claim as well.)
  #wranglerbutt


#stillgetsmeeverytime

1 comment:

Shauna said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I love your love! <3 You both display Christ well through your commitment in the good and bad times! XOXO