Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Celebrate Good Times!!!



I'm so proud of Charsie Lee Brewer.

She graduated and I can't wait to see what the Lord has for her next.

Charsie is a blessing to all that meet her.  
She is full of life and energy.  
She loves the Lord with passion and enthusiasm.
She serves a good good God!

With that combination in mind, I have nothing to worry about and everything to be excited about when it comes to her future.



Lashae came and spent the last couple of weeks with us celebrating all the events of graduation.
We have loved every second of her being here. 
 She has been an incredible help and support in all the activities to everyone around her. 
She is such an amazing daughter and sister and so much more!


We had the privilege of hearing Kole deliver a great message about
"GRACE"
 for the Baccalaureate service. 

 I am excited about what the Lord is doing in him and with him.  
I could see a glimpse of what God is preparing Kole for, and it is beautiful.

3 John 1:4New International Version (NIV)

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

Claiborne is here and we are so happy to have him  here celebrating and enjoying all the fun with us!
We spent a day playing and swimming and celebrating.




Of course I could not miss the opportunity of us all being together to take a few family photos.  


This is kind of the faces I got when I told them I was pregnant with Cellie Joy.  hahaha


I am so thankful and blessed!


1 John 2:14The Message (MSG)

13-14 And a second reminder, dear children: You know the Father from personal experience. You veterans know the One who started it all; and you newcomers—such vitality and strength! God’s word is so steady in you. Your fellowship with God enables you to gain a victory over the Evil One.




1 comment:

Shauna said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!! Loving the family pics! More more!!