Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My New Name!!


 I have a new name.
  Many times in the Bible when people had a personal encounter with God, He changed their name, because they were never the same.
When people do something great, or graduate to the next level, they add a title to their name.  
When people join into a covenant they add a title and a name change many times.  



Well, this precious love, named Maubry Ann Bowen has come into the world and changed us all forever.  

She is a beautiful angel sent straight from heaven above.

And none of us will ever be the same.

 He has given new names, and titles to many, with just one precious little but amazing miraculous gift!!!



My new name is Nay Nay. 
 My new title is Grandma. 
I am BLESSED!!!!

Aunt Moo checking out her niece.


4 comments:

marlece said...

Nay Nay, this is what you were meant to be....love it, and Aunt Moo? Love you too!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh!! This is exciting news, congratulations to everyone!!
She is precious, and what a precious name. Aunt Moo looks tickled to see that sweet baby! :)

Lashae Bowen said...

You said it so well NayNay. Makes me cry. There are many new names and titles around here and I LOVE them all! :) amazing how one tiny gift can make such a BIG change!

We Are Family said...

SO SO FUN!!!!
congratulations!