Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Moo!



Maezie Ann-Grace Brewer

"Moo"

My sweet baby girl  is 1 year old!!!!!

  Oh.my.heart!!!!

I'm so thankful to the Lord for "interrupting" my life and giving me this awesome gift.  

In Bible study we are studying the book of Jonah, and how God "interrupts" our lives with things we think are not in the plan or at least "our" plan.

  Oh God, thank you for knowing what is better for me than I could ever hope to dream for myself. 
 Thank you for being so wonderful and sovereign and faithful and loving and beautiful.

James 1:16-17

English Standard Version (ESV)
16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.[a]

2 comments:

marlece said...

yip, she is adorable and the Lord knows best for us yes he does! When we got Jor it was a surprise but the Lord loves surprises I think and He always gives the best gifts more than we could ever imagine. This is MOO!

We Are Family said...

She's a doll! 1 year already? Doesn't seem possible!!