Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fun at the Beach

1 Chronicles 16:31-32

English Standard Version (ESV)
31 
Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice,
    and let them say among the nations, “The Lordreigns!”
32 
Let the sea roar, and all that fills it;
    let the field exult, and everything in it!

We sure had fun at the beach!!  We are dorks.


And our kids are dorks too.  :)



We headed to the beach for a few days.  It was a wonderful time.  We had beautiful weather and some good family time.  Our family has grown by 4 ( I'm counting the Bowen Baby) since we went to the beach 2 years ago.  

We loved the time together. 

We are very grateful that Lashae married Chaney so Kole has somebody to play with, and play, and fight and argue, and play and chase, and compete and play...THEY DID!!! 

THANKFUL!!!!
This is the first time Esther has been to an ocean.  She loved it.

FUN TIMES!!!!

John 15:11-12

English Standard Version (ESV)
11 These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.
12  “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

I love your pictures! What a super fun time.

marlece said...

awwwwwww, I love every bit of this. You guys looked like you had some real quality time. That is so great. Good for you, love it!

Shauna said...

CUTE pictures!!!! Chaney is TOTALLY groping Lashae - tell him, this Auntie can not handle that kind of thing. lol

You are Charlie look young. I call THAT the joy of the Lord!

Cassie said...

I LOVE this family more than I know how to say!!!!! You guys have such a special place in my heart! I can't wait for Wesley to meet you all!!!!