Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mom and Grace

Mother's Day is one of  my favorite days of the year.  I LOVE celebrating being a mom.  

"Mom" is my second favorite title in the world.  "Christian" is my most favorite.

Mom and Christian have a LOT in common. 

They are both a GIFT straight from God.   


This is my beautiful Mom!  I'm so blessed to have her as my mom!!!
Happy Mother's day Mom.



Being a mom is the best  and the hardest.
 It's the  gift that gives the most joy and the most tears, usually at the same exact time.

This is Charlie's mom.  She is an angel.  
 I think being a mom has taught me the most about grace.


God gives Grace....us as moms give grace, and our kids give us moms grace. 

 I know that no matter what my kids do or don't do...I will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS love them. 
 They can not DO one thing to make me love them more or less, but when they show their love for me, it makes my heart explode.

  I loved them before they could SHOW any signs of loving me back.  

I loved them when they were just a peanut in my belly making me sick actually, or in Esther's case...when they were in another country giving me heart-ache instead of heart-burn waiting for her arrival!


Now my baby is going to have a baby and THAT is just crazy good.  
God is GOOD and gives GOOD GOOD gifts!!!





2 comments:

marlece said...

Love every bit of this, and I think you are right, Motherhood teaches us GRACE, to give and to receive it! Happy Mother's Day Sister!

Lashae Bowen said...

heart-burn...heart-ache hahaha!!! :)
Oh mommy you are the best!!!!!!