Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Charsie Lee "18"

Happy Birthday to Charsie Lee Brewer!!


Today we celebrate Charsie!







  This kid is truly one of the greatest humans I have ever known. 


 She is one of the hardest workers around.  The thing of it is though, she makes it look so easy and she does all her chores and jobs (and there are a lot of them) with such joy and ease that it doesn't look like she's working.  This kid graduated from high school with a 4.0 and she took some seriously hard classes and she never even looked like she was doing anything.  She just works her head off and looks so happy doing it that she looks like she's playing.

I have said for years Charsie is my wife.  She is my right hand and that is no joke.  I'm so excited to see what is in her future, but I grieve a little bit about how I need to free my wife up a bit and let her do her own thing some more.

The thing I am most proud of about this kid is her walk with the Lord.  She loves Jesus and she wants everyone to know it.  She also wants everyone to love Him too.  She is full of life beyond this life and it just glows out of her.

Charsie has a great sense of humor and knows when it is appropriate and when it is not.  She is loud and excited MOST all the time.  I can put her in the most awkward situations ( and I do...consistently), and she knows how to handle it all with ease.


I am blessed beyond to call this kid my own.  I am thankful every single day for her and what she brings to this family, our church, our community.  Charsie has one of the most generous and giving hearts I have ever known.

I love you Chars, and I thank my God for giving you life my sweet girl, and letting us be a part of it!



1 comment:

marlece said...

I laughed when you said you put her in awkward situations......she's a Brewer you are a Franke in this department. It made me laugh. And yes, she is all that you said. I'm sorry you're wife is getting her own life.