Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thank God for Mercy

Lamentations 3:22-24 (New Living Translation)
22 The faithful love of the Lord never ends![
a] His mercies never cease. 23 Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. 24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!”

I just had a rough rough day yesterday! Don't know what my whole deal was, but I think it was the perfect storm!! Many things I could blame it on, but the good news is His Mercies are new EVERY Morning! Thank God for morning.

2 comments:

marlece said...

oh yah baby...thank the Lord for that!

Shauna said...

Oh my goodness - I missed this one - Monday or Tues was horrid for me too and this verse kept coming to mind. Weird. XOXO