Romans 12:2

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Monday, March 20, 2017

Cellie Joy Turns "2"


It is my baby's birthday today.  She turned 2.
I remember praying for fresh joy in my life, and God delivered this little slice of 
"Pie".
That is her nick name,  as we were so hoping she would be born on Pi day, 3-14-15,
but her name is
Cellie Joy,
and she brings Joy everywhere she goes and to everyone she meets.
This was not the joy I was thinking of when I was praying, but this is so much better and sweeter and fuller than anything I could have thought or imagined.  A baby was the last thing I was thinking of when I was praying that prayer, but God knew what would truly bring Joy, I thank Him everyday.







Cellie is such a reminder to me that God gives good gifts, and loves to surprise His children with JOY!  

We have had a fun day of celebrating this little love and we are glad that she is officially 2 because she has been practicing for this age for quite some time.

Psalm 32:10-11

10 
Many are the sorrows of the wicked,
    but steadfast love surrounds the one who trusts in the Lord.
11 
Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, O righteous,
    and shout for joy, all you upright in heart!

No comments: